We are an independent body of volunteers ready to work with Samast Soni Samaj. We work side by side with all of the Samaj entities. We provide complimentary services to the community. We support and enhance their current activities, programs and charitable work and make it more efficient. Our group does not belong to any specific mandal/trust or any other entities. Our job is to provide new ideas and conduct new activities as needed and identified by the group. We are here to do Samaj Seva and ready to leverage our strength for an appropriate worthy task as determined by the group. We will mobilize our force to make a difference in the community towards the betterment of the Samaj.
We started providing complimentary services that are not a part of any existing entity’s agenda. The complimentary services include launch of the website portal for Samast Soni Samaj, computer literacy program and soon to be launch Mentorship program. We have officially formed a working committee as follows to execute our programs in a timely manner:
1. Founder and overall Administrator: Mahesh Soni (USA)
2. President & Founding Member: Rakesh Soni (Navsari)
3. Vice President & Founding Member: Suketu Soni (Mumbai)
4. Secretary & Founding Member: Brijesh Tekrawala (Surat)
5. Joint Secretary & Founding Member: Saurabh Parekh (Navsari)
6. Finance & Account: Gopesh Parekh (Surat)
We have assembled an advisory committee to the Damania Soni Youth Group. The role of this committee is to consult and council with the group for its various social activities and programs. This includes Website enhancement ideas and implementations, marketing our message to the community in an effective way, promoting unity and cooperation in our community and be a role model for our youths to inspire, encourage and guide them. We will often tap their valuable resources in determining the future course of the group.
Following volunteer members will interface with respective Mandal and Trust leaders and help them with website news/event updates on a real time basis and coordinate activities within the community.
1. Bilimora: (1) Pooja Parekh (2) Hemal Soni (3) Hemang Soni (4) Mitul Parekh
2. Mumbai: Volunteers needed
3. Navsari: (1) Minal Parekh (2) Vaishali Parekh (3) Bhavin Parekh (4) Minal Parekh (5) Dhaval Parekh (6) Monika Parekh 7)Sonal Parekh. 8) harshil Parekh
4. Surat: (1) Deven Tekrawala, 2) Neerav Parekh 3) Vrunda Parekh 4) Ankit Parekh
5. Valsad: (1) Mayank Parekh (2) Tapan Parekh (3) Riken Parekh (4) Pratik Parekh
We are a partner with all of our Samaj entities (Mandals/Trusts/Sports) and we add values to their services. With this movement, we like to see youths energized for Samaj seva, create an excitement in our community and give people a hope.
Our group’s mantras: Promotes Strength through Unity, Peace through Cooperation, Prosperity (Pragati) through education. Ours is a knowledge based society and let us merge with the new reality of our time.